187 City Limits Circle
Hip, modern, and ideally situated near the Emeryville border in Oakland’s vibrant NOBE neighborhood, 187 City Limits Circle is a beautifully designed, light-filled 2BD/1.5BA townhome in a clean, quiet complex. This bright and welcoming home is accented with stylish touches throughout and offers easy access to every major freeway, Transbay and local busses, and the free Emery-go-Round to BART. Berkeley Bowl West, the Bay Trail, and Emeryville, Temescal, and South Berkeley shops and amenities are all just steps away.
187 City Limits perfectly marries form to function. Its main level features hardwood floors and high ceilings and is bordered on one side by a stylish floating staircase of elegant hardwood. This floor’s expansive and completely open common spaces include the dining area, modern chef’s kitchen with island, and spacious living area; there is also a half-bath. With chic pendant lights, sleek granite countertops, a gas range, and modern appliances, the kitchen anchors the space, making entertaining a breeze. An inviting terrace off the dining area allows you to enjoy the outdoors year-round.
On the home’s upper level, you will find two spacious bedrooms with shared hall bath. The beautiful rear bedroom features its own private terrace with views of the hills and neighboring rooftops. The ground level houses an attached tandem two-car garage and laundry.
In addition to its interior charms, 187 City Limits Circle is just moments from a host of parks and amenities. The nearby Emeryville Greenway takes you over to Berkeley Bowl West, while several restaurants, cafés, parks, playgrounds, and sports clubs are just blocks away. With this extraordinarily centrally located yet calm and quiet modern home as your base, the very best of Oakland and the greater East Bay is at your fingertips.
Elegance and Comfort in Your Home:
- Beautifully designed, light-filled 2BD/1.5BA 1,033 square foot townhome in Oakland’s vibrant NOBE neighborhood
- Main level features hardwood floors, high ceilings, and a floating staircase of elegant hardwood
- Main level’s expansive open common spaces include the dining area, modern chef’s kitchen, and spacious living area
- Chef’s kitchen features chic pendant lights, granite countertops, an island, a gas range, and modern appliances
- Dining area features a spacious terrace, allowing you to enjoy the outdoors year-round
- Upper level features two spacious carpeted bedrooms with shared hall bath
- Rear bedroom has its own private terrace with views of the hills and neighboring rooftops
- Ground level houses the attached tandem two-car garage and laundry
- Ample storage throughout
- Central heating
- Dual-pane windows
- Fiber optic hard-wiring for ultra-high speed internet
- HOA is $260 monthly
- Built in 2005
- Offers easy access to every major freeway, Berkeley Bowl West, the Bay Trail, and Emeryville, Temescal, and South Berkeley shops and amenities
- Hop on the free Emery Go-Round shuttle a block away - or ride the wifi-equipped Transbay bus to downtown San Francisco two blocks away
- Minutes away from dining, entertainment, and shopping at Bay Street and Emeryville’s Public Market
- New City Sports club/gym is a block away
- Walk to neighborhood favorites – Home Grown Oakland, Paradise Park Café, Tribu Café, Starbucks, Spoon Korean Bistro, Prizefighter